Unity development by PegasusOne
Unity is used to develop video games for online sites, desktop platforms, consoles, and mobile devices. This makes it the most preferred choice for high-end multi-platform game development.
We can create games or applications for Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Andoid platforms. Unity also enables us to create browser based games that use the Unity web player plugin which supports hardware acceleration, on Mac and Windows. The web player is also used for deployment as Mac widgets. Support for Wii, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 is also available.
Our Unity development services
- Create a cross platform 3D game or application.
- Create scripted prefabs for your Unity games
- Create a 2D hardware accelerated game for a mobile device.
- Create a 3D online product viewer for a webstore.
- Create dynamic and interactive 3D experiences.
- Create your serious, casual or social 3D games.
Our supported platforms