Stay on top of increasing regulations and emerging technology landscape with our compliance services designed for your peace of mind.
Be it HIPAA or OSHA, Pegasus One has delivered compliant software for SMBs, Start-Ups and others that meet strict local and federal regulations while adhering to privacy and security standards.
We take over your compliance needs to ensure that you never have to worry about staying updated with current regulations, reporting and privacy requirements.
- Auditing system to help improve OSHA Compliance
- Ensure that Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) procedures are followed correctly and according to the OSHA standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout)
- Instructions for employees to safely shut down equipment for servicing or other needs
- Auditing solution for the physical procedures associated with particular equipment
- Enterprise application integrated with website auditing application
- App-based facility auditing tools
- Bar-code scanner launched auditing
- Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Ensure that a PHI app is HIPAA compliant if it is used to share a patient’s protected health data with a doctor or hospital, etc.
- Software that meets the guidelines suggested by HIPAA
- HIPAA-compliant biomedical apps
One of the newest and most-wide-ranging standards, it’s been hard to ignore the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) over the last year. Coming into force on May 25th 2018, this lays out a range of rules regarding people’s right to know what data businesses have on them, how companies should go about processing this data, and tighter rules on the reporting of breaches.
While there are many rules within the regulation, the majority can essentially be boiled down to three basic principles:
- Obtaining consent
- Minimizing the amount of data you hold
- Ensuring the rights of data subjects.
For businesses dealing with customers’ financial information, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a vital part of any compliance process, as it sets out rules regarding how companies handle and protect cardholder data such as credit card numbers. Our team helps you achieve PCI DSS compliance by making your software and infrastructure ready for the audit and our track record has been phenomenal. Some requirements fulfilled by Pegasus One team for your software include:
- Build and maintain a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management programm
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
One of the toughest consumer protection standards many US-based businesses will face is CCPA. It has been described as California’s equivalent of GDPR and, while not as demanding as GDPR in areas such as reporting requirements, it is in some respects even tougher than its European counterpart. Pegasus One team ensures that your firm complies by ensuring the following requirements are met:
- Managing privacy policies: What you collect, why you collect, how you manage and share data etc.
- Collecting and processing data – the WHY and HOWs
- Obtaining prior consent from minors
- Transparency on data collected
- Identity verification
- Sale of data
Shareable Content Object Reference Model, or simply SCORM, is the gold standard for e-courses. Thanks to it, a SCORM compliant LMS runs any SCORM file. Switching to another learning platform becomes a breeze as there’s no need to worry about losing any content, as any other SCORM compatible LMS will recognize it too. SCORM compliance is actually a general term, but in fact, there are three levels of SCORM support. Your product can be:
- SCORM conformant
- SCORM compliant
- SCORM certified
Pegasus One helps you achieve the desired level of compliance with our 10+ years of working on state of the art LMS projects.
Our solutions are built to be compatible with your infrastructure and ERPs and track/verify that the data processed by every employee meets the prescribed requirements.
Talk to our experts to evaluate our solutions for your organization. It is free and no commitments!
take a closer look at how
We deliver outstanding results for our clients.
Our work process is a disciplined methodology that leads to successful outcomes. It guides the way we plan, research, collaborate and execute the entire project to completion.
Why Choose Us?
Our work process is a disciplined methodology that leads to successful outcomes. It guides the way we plan, research, collaborate and execute the entire project to completion. We utilize three core tenets.
Your company has worked on a variety of complex projects for us. We return again and again because your team is very talented and dedicated to delivering high-quality work products at a very competitive price point.
– Donnie McWilson