Legacy to .NET Migration Services
PegasusOne is a leading .NET Development company in Orange county foremost in providing migration services, with a track record of successfully modernizing applications from legacy platforms to the .NET platform. We are backed by a seasoned team of .NET migration experts, and partnerships with leading .NET migration tool and accelerator companies.
Migration and conversion dilemma has altered from ‘whether to migrate or not?’ to a simple question ‘how best to migrate?’ The path to migration is lined with pitfalls and perils that have the potential of derailing the growth strategy of companies. This is where we come in with our expert services to make the transition smooth and successful.
Our Migration services include:
- VB to VB.NET Migration
- ASP to ASP.NET Migration
- Legacy Modernization
Migrate Faster at Lower Costs
- Customizations for your specific project reduce code cleanup and manual replacement steps.
- Our migration engineers use best practices in code modernization, developed over a decade performing thousands of similar migrations.
- 24x7x365 support ensures you have expert help when you need it.
Keep your software up-to-date and running in top form with our ASP .NET framework porting services. If you need to enhance your existing software or develop new functionality, consider updating to the current .NET framework before moving forward. PegasusOne can play a pivotal role in this transition of yours. Heres why:
- Network engineers with expertise in setting up Azure infrastructure like virtual servers, networks, load balancing, blob etc
- Completed migrations of several enterprise applications on several domains like finance, learning management, e-commerce, healthcare.
- Microsoft certified developers with expertise in developing Azure compliant applications.
- Database administrators with expertise in modernization and migration on Azure databases.
- Migrated over 15 TB of data and 25 databases to Azure.
- Setup and optimized more than 60 Azure servers.
- Expertize in setting up disaster recovery sites, database replication and load balancing.