The Benefits of Meteor for Mobile Apps development
Every new platform attempts to make things easier and quicker for the developer and Meteor certainly, has attained this. However, Meteor for mobile apps stands out from the myriad of new platforms and tools that threaten to overwhelm developers with choices.
What does Meteor have to offer that the others do not? Why is it the framework of choice for so many these days?
Why use Meteor for Mobile Apps development and its benefits?
There are a variety of reasons why Meteor is more often than not your best option for new projects and application. Here are just a few.
• Quicker development with better results: Meteor for mobile apps is known for its speed and quick deployment. This benefit is due in large part to the easy code sharing allowed by Meteor. This simple code makes development faster, but at the same time, it eliminates so many of the bugs that new software applications always seem to have.
• Meteor for mobile apps is more productive and offers better efficiency than most of its competitors.
• Meteor also provides the developer of mobile apps, flexibility across platforms that most other products of its kind do not. Whether you are developing an app fro Android, iOS or desktops/laptops, Meteor does not lock you into just one platform.
• Another benefit of Meteor is the integrated stack. This saves the developer a lot of time as there is no need for them to manage components and codes and integrate them into your development product. Using Distributed Data Protocol (DDP) Meteor allows the developer to connect non-Meteor apps to both Meteor and non-Meteor servers.
• Use of outside options: Meteor will allow the developer to take advantage of external libraries and various plugins.
• Meteor for mobile apps offers the flexibility of a real-time database that allows for changes on every open browser with no page refreshing. Again this benefit simplifies the process and makes development quicker.